Our 50th Quick Tip! So, Why Do We Do It?
Well guys, we made it! Our 50th quick tip video! So I figured it’s probably time to explain why we’re making quick tips in the first place.
Why do we do it?
We’re a strategy-first video production agency, so we value the importance of having -well, a strategy- and knowing why you’re taking specific actions and what those actions will result in. With video marketing becoming something on the forefront of everyone’s mind, we’ve been getting a lot of questions about how to create and distribute effective business and online video. So we figured the best way to help people learn about producing effective video and video marketing is by…you guessed it..using video!
What has it accomplished?
Our quick tips have allowed us to:
- Continuously share direct access to educational information with our customers
- Expanded our network to those searching for information about our industry
- Create content we can use (and repurpose) across our social media channels
- Engage with our audience
- Give insights to why what we do works and proof behind why it should be trusted
Can you do it, too?
We hope you guys find value in our quick tips and also use them to help create videos for your own business! They definitely don’t have to be in the same fashion we’re using them- they might work best for you as:
- FAQ videos
- Quick, explainer videos about your product
- Professional insights to your industry
- How-to videos your particular audience will find intriguing
- Company updates
Quick tips can really be used in any way you can think of— and no matter which way you choose— it’s a great way to become friendly with your audience and establish yourself as an easy, knowledgeable source of information for them to turn to. If you need some help or guidance along the way making these types of videos, reach out!
We’re going to continue making these educational videos and experiment with new ideas along the way. So if you see something new you like or have something you’d like to hear about, make sure to let us know! We’d love to hear it.
You may also like
Create an Experience Your Audience Won't Forget
AMBITIOUS IDEAS | ICONIC EXPERIENCES